I called the insurance agency I use for all of my vehicles and home this morning to have them remove the truck from my policy. After removing the truck my new 6 month premium for full coverage on just the van is $193. I'm very very happy with this reasonable amount. A little over a year ago we were paying $1000/6 months for both the van and truck, due to me having a few speeding tickets on my record and also being with a bad insurance company that just charged way too much, which I discovered once I started looking around. I switched providers and was paying ~500/6 months about a year ago, which was a huge savings for the same coverage from the bad insurance company.
$800/6 months in savings = $1600/year plus the $500 for the yearly registration fee I would have paid for the truck and I'm well on my way to justifying the Fargo Complete Bike. :)
Tour Divide 2016
9 years ago
1 comment:
You absolutely deserve the Fargo! I know how much you hate being cold. :)
Post a Comment